Iris-Logging 1.0.1 Monitoring And Debugging Server...
Iris-Logging by Quantic-Storm is a java based application allowing you to monitor ans to log easily logging messages of your own applications, even on remote computers.
Iris-Logging 1.0.1 acts like a server while other applications can connect to it and send logging messages. These messages are shown in the interface and can be filtered and written on disk into log files.
The highlights of Iris-Logging [irislogging1.0.1.exe] are :
* Handle thousands of messages a second
* Create well structured trace output including custom parameters
* API for creating logging messages in C++ or Java environment
* Viewer shows the messages output while the application is running
* Write messages into log files
* Logging messages from different applications can be merged in the same log file.
What is new in official Iris-Logging 1.0.1 software version? - New Release. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Iris-Logging 1.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.2 release build. You may download Iris_1_00.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:05. Just write the reviews of the Iris-Logging. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Iris-Logging found to be clean. No guide or Iris-Logging tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Iris-Logging: English, French.