JDatePicker 4.3 Professional Date Components For Swin...
* Lots of features to handle any date/time entry situation
* Careful and well-crafted API to speed up the development of your application
* Microsoft-like calendar to keep the same feeling for users when moving to Java applications
* Mouse and keyboard support to enter date time information intuitively
* Detailed tutorial and examples to get the most out of API
* Source code access to ensure the life of your application
* Works with J2SE 1. 3 or higher on Windows, Mac, Linux and all Java enabled platforms
* Royalty free distribution
Time and patience were spent to put even the smallest details in place. The components handle any date/time entry situation, have a Swing-like API and Sun-like documentation.
What is new in official JDatePicker 4.3 software version? - New Release. What is expected in the future? Newly-made JDatePicker 4.4 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 4.5 release build. You may download index.html directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:34. Just write the reviews of the JDatePicker. System requirements are Java 1.3. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and JDatePicker found to be clean. No guide or JDatePicker tutorial available. The following languages are supported by JDatePicker: English.