JFrameBuilder 3.3.1 Visual Java GUI Builder For Java...
It provides the application GUI solution for Java developers. The Java GUI design enables Java developers to create sophisticated GUI applications using drag-and-drop interface without spending a lot of time writing code.
- What you see is truly what you get.
- Generates human readable Java code.
- Generated Java code doesn`t require any additional library to compile and run.
- Retrieves GUI design from Java source code.
- Sets component properties and event handling methods with easy understandable interface.
- Supports 4 kinds of layout manager for the JPanel.
- Ability to set Look& Feel at any time.
JFrameBuilder 3.3.1 supports these components:
JFrame, JInternalFrame, JDialog, JSplitPane, JScrollPane, JTabbedPane, JPanel, JSeparator, JProgressBar, JSlider, JSpinner, JTree, JTable, JList, JComboBox, JTextPane, JEditorPane, JTextArea, JPasswordField, JTextField, JLabel, JCheckBox, JRadioButton, JToggleButton, JButton.
What is new in official JFrameBuilder 3.3.1 software version? - New Release. What is expected in the future? Newly-made JFrameBuilder 3.4 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.5 release build. You may download JFB_331.zip directly, estimated download time by ADSL2+ [~24.5 Mbit/s] is 0:00:07. Just write the reviews of the JFrameBuilder. System requirements are (Minimum) 400MHz Pentium II, 128MB Memory, 40MB Free Disk Space. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and JFrameBuilder found to be clean. No guide or JFrameBuilder tutorial available. The following languages are supported by JFrameBuilder: English.