JPEG Imager distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
The JPEG Imager is shareware. This means:
1. All copyrights to JPEG Imager are exclusively owned by V-Methods Software.
2. Anyone may use this software during an evaluation period of 30 days. Following this evaluation period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use JPEG Imager, you must register your copy or (else) stop using it.
3. The JPEG Imager unregistered shareware version can be freely distributed if the distribution package is not modified. No person or company can charge a fee for the distribution of JPEG Imager without written permission from the copyright holder.
4. JPEG Imager is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use it at your own risk. The author will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
5. Each registered copy of the JPEG Imager shareware may be used in only one single location by one user. If you install the software onto a multi-user platform or network, each and every individual user of the software must be registered separately.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. Using JPEG Imager signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
8. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove JPEG Imager files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.