JTM - Java Tree Menu 3.0
JTM - Java Tree Menu 3.0 Applet, Tree Based Multi-lev...
- intuitive, easy to learn and to maintain syntax
- additional and optional applet in order to display an image to each topic
- optional and automatic scrollbars, which can be placed on both sides (right or left /
top or bottom)
- optional arrow area, pointing to the location of the mouse
- each topic can get two hyperlink addresses (and targets)
- unlimited sub levels
- support of multilined topics
- optional 3-state icons in front of each topic
- definition of fonts, which can be assigned to each topic. The defined fonts have all the
standard features like font type and size, but also an optinal shadow and press down effect.
- optional representation of the lines/rectangles connecting the topics in order to get an
outlook similar to the Windows Explorer
- supports background image
- support of sounds, depending of the user action
- support of 3 mouse buttons
- highly customizable colors, sizes, margins, . . .
- automatic closure of open folders when selecting a new topic can be enabled or disabled
- any image can be replaced by a gif animation
What is new in official JTM - Java Tree Menu 3.0 software version? - Major Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made JTM - Java Tree Menu 3.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.2 release build. You may download jtm3.0_unregistered.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:18. Just write the reviews of the JTM - Java Tree Menu. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and JTM - Java Tree Menu found to be clean. No guide or JTM - Java Tree Menu tutorial available. The following languages are supported by JTM - Java Tree Menu: English, German.