JUnitConv - Units Of Measure Converter 1.0.004
JUnitConv - Units Of Measure Converter 1.0.004 JUnitC...
Built as a Java Applet, JUnitConv is platform-independent and highly-configurable, it supports an unlimited number of Units Categories, Units of Measure and Multiplier Prefixes that could be customized using external text files. You could setup your own data files using your preferred spoken language, units categories, units definitions and multiplier prefixes. The default configuration data files contains 580 basic units of measure definitions divided in 31 categories and 27 multiplier prefixes for a total of 15660 composed units.
- browser-independent, works fine with any browser that support at least Java 1. 1;
- 580 basic units of measure definitions divided in 31 categories and 27 multiplier prefixes;
- customizables units, categories, multipliers and labels using external text files;
- supports units descriptions, used to display units definitions and history (if available);
- supports multiplier prefixes;
- supports basic formulas as units conversion parameters;
- supports result precision (max number of decimal places);
- customizables charset encoding, supports international character sets (require appropriate OS/browsers);
- customizables background and foreground colors;
- customizables font type, style and size;
What is new in official JUnitConv - Units Of Measure Converter 1.0.004 software version? - fixed some units. What is expected in the future? Newly-made JUnitConv - Units Of Measure Converter 1.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.2 release build. You may download junitconv_1_0_004.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:10. Just write the reviews of the JUnitConv - Units Of Measure Converter. System requirements are Java 1.1 compatible Web browser. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and JUnitConv - Units Of Measure Converter found to be clean. No guide or JUnitConv - Units Of Measure Converter tutorial available. The following languages are supported by JUnitConv - Units Of Measure Converter: English, Italian.