JpegGuard JPEG Image Protection 1.2
JpegGuard JPEG Image Protection 1.2 Image Protection...
your computer. This prevents others from viewing your encrypted JPEG images.
This program will scan your entire hard drive (or selected folders) and then allow you to
encrypt the . JPG and . JPEG file extensions. The files are then assigned an extension of
There are 7 basic screens (forms) to this system:
(1) Image - displays regular or encrypted JPEG files.
(2) Image Properties - displays the width, height, size and filename.
(3) Image Options - allows you to alter the image attributes.
(4) Password - allows you to encrypt and decrypt files using a password.
(5) Search Files - allows you to search for JPEG or XXX or both filetypes.
(6) List JPEG - displays a list of all of the JPEG files found from your last file
(7) List XXX - displays a list of all of the encrypted JPEG files found from your
last file search.
You must use the same password to view the . XXX (encrypted JPEG) files that you assigned
to them when they were encrypted.
Protect your children from porn and yourself from embarrassment. If you have porn on your
hard drive then you need this product.
What is new in official JpegGuard JPEG Image Protection 1.2 software version? - Minor bug fix. What is expected in the future? Newly-made JpegGuard JPEG Image Protection 1.3 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.4 release build. You may download zsjpgd.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:02:09. Just write the reviews of the JpegGuard JPEG Image Protection. System requirements are 32 MB Ram, 3 MB Free Disk Space. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and JpegGuard JPEG Image Protection found to be clean. No guide or JpegGuard JPEG Image Protection tutorial available. The following languages are supported by JpegGuard JPEG Image Protection: English.