LANVisor: Remote Desktop Monitoring System
The program is to be used on the Local Area Network and is used to monitor and record user activity. The LANVisor 2016.01.203 system is compatible with remote control software, which allows you to control the mouse and keyboard of a computer connected to the network.
At the office, this system will help a manager catch employees suspected of violating the daily routine and thus improve productivity.
In a computer class, this system will help the teacher keep an eye on the flow and completeness of students' tasks. The teacher can see what students do on their computers when the teacher was out of the class.
At an Internet-Cafe or in a computer-game room, the system will help the administrator see the overall picture of what the users are doing, and help them if necessary, without leaving the work place. It will let you see some system performance information on remote computers.
The Server' s basic features:
- Ordered listing of remote computer screenshots
- Flexible configuration of screenshot size and display order
- Ordered screenshot logging for all or individual clients
- Compatibility with remote control software for managing the mouse and keyboard on the remote computer
- Displaying actual-sized screenshots in a separate window with advanced functions
- Sending text messages
- Viewing screenshots as a slide show
- Displaying information on available hard disk space on a remote computer, and other information about system resources
- Controlling the overall volume level of the audio device on remote computers
- Remote power management
- Password-restricted access
The Client' s basic features:
- Launch automatically on system startup
- The program start is invisible to users
- Keyboard shortcuts for accessing the program settings
- Password-restricted access to the program settings
- Adjustable screenshot quality
- User-defined screenshot capture period.
The system consists of two programs – a Client and a Server. The Client program takes snapshots of the remote operating system' s desktop once every certain period of time and sends them to the Server program over network. Thus, the server program, by communicating with the clients, allows you to see what is happening on remote computers' screens.
- Managing individual clients or all clients simultaneously
- Remote management of client program settings
What is new in official LANVisor 2016.01.203 software version? - Some internal improvements and fixes. What is expected in the future? Newly-made LANVisor 2016.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2016.3 release build. You may download LVSetup.exe directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:01:00. Just write the reviews of the LANVisor. System requirements are Win XP, SVGA, LAN Adapter, CPU 300 MHz. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and LANVisor found to be clean. No guide or LANVisor tutorial available. The following languages are supported by LANVisor: English.