LEARNit Spanish Verb Tutor distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
LEARNit Spanish Verb Tutor
This End User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you (an end user—either an individual or a single legal entity) and LEARNit, for LEARNit Spanish Verb Tutor software product. By installing or otherwise using the Software you agree to the terms of this EULA. You may use the Software for up to 7 days without registering it.
Purchasing a Registration Key for the Software entitles you to continue using the program. To purchase a Registration Key for the Software obtained under the Shareware Evaluation terms, visit www.verbtutor.com/learnit/buy.asp
WE DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AS TO THIS SOFTWARE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, FUNCTIONALITY OR DATA INTEGRITY.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF ANY PAYMENTS WE HAVE RECEIVED FROM YOU, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT FOR
LEARNit Spanish Verb Tutor SHAREWARE VERSION
This Software Distribution Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "AGREEMENT") is a legal AGREEMENT between you, and LEARNit (hereinafter referred to as "AUTHOR") for distributing the SHAREWARE computer software program entitled LEARNit Spanish Verb Tutor (hereinafter referred to as "SOFTWARE").
• AUTHOR shall be credited as the owner of the SOFTWARE in all distribution of the SOFTWARE.
• You may copy and/or distribute the SOFTWARE only in its original, unaltered form.
• You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE to anyone.
• You will hold AUTHOR, family members, distributors, licensees, sub-licensees and lawyers harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses arising directly or indirectly from your acts and omissions in copying and distributing the SOFTWARE.
• This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.