Labellia Information Manager Free distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Labellia Information Manager
End User License Agreement
These license terms are agreements with Effective Solutions Corporation ("Effective Solutions") and you. Please read carefully. They apply to the software named "Labellia Information Manager" or its short name "Labellia" (the "Software") which includes the media, documents and related services for this software. By using the Software, you accept these terms. If you disagree with any of the terms, please delete all files of the Software from your computer. If you comply with these license terms, you have the rights below for each license you acquire. Effective Solutions may update the terms at any time and without notice to you. The most current version of the terms is effective and you can review it in the Labellia website.
1. Free Edition. You may install and use any number of copies of Labellia Free Edition without purchasing the license. But you must comply with each license term except the terms which only apply to Labellia Standard Edition. You may freely distribute Labellia Free Edition to any number of people. Any user who installs and runs Labellia Free Edition is automatically subject to the terms of this license agreement.
2. Standard Edition. When you purchase the license of Labellia Standard Edition and enter the license key into the Labellia Free Edition, it becomes Labellia Standard Edition and ceases to be Labellia Free Edition. You may install and use any number of copies of Labellia Standard Edition on any number of your computers, provided only the licensee uses the Labellia Standard Edition. Additional licenses are necessary if anyone other than the licensee uses Labellia Standard Edition.
3. License. The Software is licensed, not sold. This agreement gives you only some rights to use the Software. Effective Solutions reserves all other rights. Unless applicable laws give you more rights in spite of this limitation, you may use the Software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the Software that only allow you to use it in certain manners. If the license key is given via e-mail to the address that you specify at the time of purchasing Labellia Standard Edition, the availability of the e-mail address is your responsibility. If you cannot receive the e-mail sent by Effective Solutions because of the troubles with the e-mail system or network system or any other troubles, we will not compensate for the delay in the usage of the Software or any other losses caused by it. The date of the purchase is the date recorded in the copy of the e-mail which Effective Solutions has when the license key is sent. You may not distribute and/or make available your license key to anyone else or organization. You may not disclose your license key where it can be seen by others.
4. Free Update Right. Along with the license to use the Labellia Standard Edition, you are entitled to the free updates to all new versions during the 12 months from the date of the purchase as described above.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF ANY DAMAGE (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) CAUSED BY THIS SOFTWARE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CREATOR OF THIS SOFTWARE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT OR THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES. This is true even if Effective Solutions knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages. You agree that even if you can recover your damage for any reason, the maximum amount does not exceed the license fee you paid within the last 12 months.
6. Support Service. Because this Software is provided "as is," Effective Solutions has no obligation to provide support services for it.
7. Prohibition. You may not alter the program files, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling the program, misrepresent the program origin and/or claim the authorship. You may not use the Software for purposes of anti-social activities and/or offensive activities to public order and morals, and to encourage such activities.
8. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. The laws of Japan governs the interpretation of this agreement and applies to claims for breach of it, regardless of conflicts in any legal principles. Any claims, legal proceeding or litigation arising in connection with this Software will be brought solely in the region where the head office of Effective Solutions is located in Japan, and you consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
Labellia Distribution Agreement
This agreement is an legal agreement with Effective Solutions Corporation and you. Please read carefully.
You may freely distribute Labellia Free Edition to any number of people as long as its installation package is not modified in any way and there is no charge for it. Any user who installs and/or runs Labellia Free Edition is automatically subject to the Software License Terms of Labellia.