Likno Drop Down Menu Trees 1.1.148
Likno Drop Down Menu Trees 1.1.148 Powerful Drop-Down...
Menu trees lend themselves as the natural user interface for allowing your visitors to navigate quickly through categories and subcategories of links in your site, while at the same time exposing your sitemap. Forget the overused, dull styles you' ve all seen before, now you can select from one of the many available original themes comprising of custom icons and styles to suit your individual requirements and dazzle your visitors!
You can choose one of the many predefined menu tree themes ranging in style from the standard Microsoft Windows tree interface to more interesting and even funny styles which are sure to catch your visitors' attention and keep them coming for more!
You can change the style for the whole web menu tree and even customize each and every item using a different icon and style for the default, mouseover and selected states. The possibilities are endless!
Once your menu tree is ready, simply publish it on your website and allow it to grow!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Vicky Pallis, Marketing Associate
View some examples at:
Features in new version:
Added support for sub-domains, numeric IPs & unlimited domains.
Some main features of Likno Drop-Down Menu Trees are:
- Themes comprising of different icons, CSS styles for the nodes, and background properties.
- Styles can be defined individually for three different states, normal, mouse over and selected
- Icons can be defined for each of the states mentioned above, and for each node, closed or open branch
- Different icons can be individually set for specific nodes (that is, not following the tree theme)
- Any number of CSS classes can be dynamically added and used or changed for different nodes or branches of the tree
- Unlimited number of trees in the same page
- Unlimited nodes and/or levels (depth)
- Support for either fixed box size trees with scrollbars, or freely expandable
- Attach tree to any HTML element on the page
- Support for multiple selection trees (can be used as check boxes), optional use of the CTRL modifier key to add to selection
- Custom context menu with user-defined items, following the tree theme
- Support for tool tips and custom status bar messages on mouse over for each node
- Ability to associate custom user-defined data with each node (and perform sorting and other operations on them)
- Comprehensive client-side API, including functions for manipulating all aspects of the tree, sorting, searching for nodes, dynamically inserting or deleting nodes, etc.
About Likno Software