LinkAlertPC Extended Edition distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
End User License Agreement
Software Product: LinkAlertPC Extended Edition
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR InBloom Products SOFTWARE
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This InBloom Products End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and InBloom Products for the InBloom Products software product identified above, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, you may not use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
Software Product as a Whole. You may install and use one (1) copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
Support Services. InBloom Products may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("Support Services"). Use of Support Services is governed by the InBloom Products polices and programs described in the user manual, in "on line" documentation and/or other provided materials. Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. With respect to technical information you provide to InBloom Products as part of the Support Services, InBloom Products may use such information for its business purposes, including for product support and development. InBloom Products will not utilize such technical information in a form that personally identifies you.
Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
Rental. You may not rent, lease or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, this EULA, and, if applicable, the Certificate of Authenticity), and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
3. ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED BY InBloom Products
4. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, InBloom Products may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
5. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by InBloom Products or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
6. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. You acknowledge that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT licensed hereunder is subject to the export control laws and regulations of the U.S.A., and any amendments thereof. You confirm that with respect to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you will not export or re-export it, directly or indirectly, to any countries that are subject to U.S.A. export restrictions. You further acknowledge that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may include technical data subject to export and re-export restrictions imposed by U.S.A. law.
NO WARRANTIES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, InBloom Products and its suppliers disclaim all warranties and conditions, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, with regard to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, and the provision of or failure to provide Support Services. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have others, which vary from state/jurisdiction to state/jurisdiction.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall InBloom Products or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or the provision of or failure to provide Support Services, even if InBloom Products has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
LinkAlertPC Extended Edition is a cost effective network monitor and alert notification system.
Windows 9x, NT4, 2K and XP.
LAPCSETUP.EXE is self extracting and will guide you through the installation.
LinkAlertPC Extended Edition is a shareware product - SRP $24.95 USD.
May be freely distributed as lapc300e.zip.
Contact - InBloom Products (C) 2005