LitePage distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
YOU HAVE LAUNCHED THE INSTALLATION PORTION OF CERTAIN SOFTWARE THAT YOU HAVE OBTAINED THROUGH LITEPAGE. BY INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE PARTY THAT MANUFACTURED THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT ( the "SOFTWARE MANUFACTURER").
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. INSTALLING THIS PACKAGE INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. License: This License Agreement (the "Agreement") grants you one License to use one copy of the specified version of the Software Products (the "Software") on your hard drive. The Software may only be stored and used on your hard drive. You must have separate License under an agreement such as this for each other hard drive on which the Software will be used. You may transfer the Software from one hard drive to another so long as the Software is not used on more than one hard drive at a time. You may make one copy of the Software for your own backup purposes. You may not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Software (except to the extent application laws specifically prohibit such restriction) , or create derivative works based on the Software.
2. Transfer: You may transfer the License to another party only if the other party agrees to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and completes and returns to the Software Manufacturer a Registration Card available from the Software Manufacturer, or contacts the Software Manufacturer by telephone and notifies it of the transfer. If you transfer the License, you must also transfer or destroy all copies of the Software in any form that are in your possession, including the original and backup copies. You have no right to sublicense or loan the software. In the event you or the transferee cannot locate the applicable Software Manufacturer`s phone number, LitePage customer service department can be contacted by E-mail at email@example.com for such information.
3. Title and Copyright: Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain with Software Manufacturer. The Software is protected by United States and international copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Do not remove, obscure, or alter any notice of patent, copyright, trademarks, trade secret or other proprietary rights.
4. Term: This License is effective until terminated. This License and your right to use the Software terminate automatically if you violate any part of this agreement. You agree upon termination to return or destroy within 5 days all copies of the Software and to affirm in writing to Software Manufacturer that you have done so.
5. Limited Warranty (Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability) : Software Manufacturer has made reasonable checks of the Software to confirm that it will perform in normal use on compatible equipment. However, due to the inherently complex nature of computer software, Software Manufacturer does not warrant that the Software is completely error free, will operate without interruption, is compatible with all equipment and software configurations, or will otherwise meet your needs. ACCORDINGLY, THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED AS-IS, AND YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH ITS USE.
AS YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY, you may return the Software on a disk to Software Manufacturer, along with proof of purchase and any backup copies, for replacement or (at Software Manufacturer`s choice) for a refund of the amount you paid for this package, provided you return the Software within 30 days of installation.
Good data processing procedure dictates that any program be thoroughly tested with non-critical data before relying on it. The user must assume the entire risk of using the program. ANY LIABILITY OF THE SELLER WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE.
SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, THE PURCHASER OR USER ASSUMES THE RISK OF PAYING THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION AND ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL LITEPAGE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT EVEN IF LITEPAGE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOFTWARE MANUFACTURER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, ITS MERCHANTABILITY, OR ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURCHASE. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WILL TERMINATE 30 DAYS AFTER YOU INSTALL THE SOFTWARE.
LITEPAGE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, ITS MERCHANTABILITY, OR ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT WILL SOFTWARE MANUFACTURER NOR LITEPAGE BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, LOSS OF INCOME, USE, OR INFORMATION. THE LIABILITY OF SOFTWARE MANUFACTURER AND LITEPAGE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THIS PACKAGE.
6. General: This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and Software Manufacturer and supersedes any prior written or oral Agreement concerning the contents of this package. Software Manufacturer is not bound by any actions or statements of its independent distributors, nor by any provision of any purchase order, receipt, acceptance, confirmation, correspondence, or otherwise, unless Software Manufacturer specifically agrees to the provision in writing.
7. Export: Distribution of the Software is subject to compliance with all laws, regulations, orders, and other restrictions on export from the United States of America of the Software or any technical information about the Software which are imposed by the government of the United States of America. You agree not to transfer the Software in violation of such laws, regulations, orders, or other restrictions on export.
8. U.S. Government Restricted Rights: The Software may be subjected to RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure, by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c) (A) (ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 225.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c) (A) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227.19, as applicable.