Lomsel Backup distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
The 'Lomsel Backup' backup program is shareware. This means:
1. All copyrights to Lomsel Backup are exclusively owned by
the author - Piotr Murawski (Lomsel).
2. Anyone may use this software for a test period of 30 days.
Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish
to continue to use Lomsel Backup, you MUST register.
3. There are 2 basic types of licenses
issued for Lomsel Backup, these are:
a. A single computer USAGE license (Personal License).
The user purchases ONE license to USE the
Lomsel Backup on ONE computer.
b. A Company (Business) License. The user purchases
ONE license to USE the Lomsel Backup on ONE
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use
Lomsel Backup on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above
according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose.
The registered Lomsel Backup software may not be rented or leased.
4. The Lomsel Backup unregistered trial version may be freely distributed,
with the exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package
is not modified in any way.
a. No person or company may distribute separate parts of
the Lomsel Backup package without written
permission of the copyright owner.
b. The Lomsel Backup unregistered trial version may not be
distributed inside of any other software package without
written permission of the copyright owner.
5. To register you must complete the registration form and send it,
with registration fee, to one of the authorized registration sites.
6. Lomsel Backup is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is
expressed or implied. You use the program at your own risk.
Neither the author nor the agents of the author will be liable for
data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss
while using or misusing this software.
7. There are NO additional license fees, apart from the cost of registration.
Legally registered owners may use their copies of Lomsel Backup
to produce backups.
8. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile,
disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program,
or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement.
Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination
of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Lomsel Backup keyfiles may not be distributed, except as stated in item 3) above,
outside of the area of legal control of the person or persons who purchased
the original license, without written permission of the copyright holder.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Piotr Murawski (Lomsel).
9. Installing and using Lomsel Backup signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
Lomsel Backup files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using the original Lomsel Backup.