MATruss distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Except where otherwise noted, all of the documentation and software included in the MATruss package (hereafter refered to as the Software) is copyrighted by MA Software (hereafter refered to as the Author).
Copyright © 2004-2011 MA Software. All rights reserved.
The Author hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the Software. The license is granted for evaluation release and is time limited to 30 days.
For registered release you have to pay a license fee.
- Use the Software on any single computer.
- Copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Software's proprietary notices.
You may not:
- In any way modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Software for any purpose.
- Create derivative works based on the Software.
- Copy the Software (except as specified above).
- Rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software.
- Remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you. Should the Software prove defective, you and not the Author assume the entire cost of any service and/or repair.
THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software belongs to the Author. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.