MELM, oder Programm zur Gewinnkontrolle distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
MELM, oder Programm zur Gewinnkontrolle : the License
The MELM is freeware / shareware. This means:
- www.winnersystem.org exclusively owns all copyrights to MELM.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive
license to use MELM on one computer (i.e. a single CPU),
for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered MELM
software may not be rented or leased but may be permanently
transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms
of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer
must include the update and all previous versions.
- The MELM unregistered (freeware) version may be freely
distributed, if the distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution
of MELM without written permission from the copyright holder.
- MELM IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS
OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell,
modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer,
or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the
licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement.
Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and
automatic termination of this license and may result in
criminal and/or civil prosecution.
www.winnersystem.org reserves all rights not expressly granted here.
- Installing and using MELM signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must
remove MELM files from your storage devices and cease to use