MITCalc - Bevel Gear Calculation 1.18
MITCalc - Bevel Gear Calculation 1.18 Design And Stre...
developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main
- Calculation of straight, helical and curved toothing.
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum number of input requirements.
- Design for entered coefficients of safety (static, dynamic).
- Calculation of complete geometric parameters (including corrected toothing).
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Supplementary calculations (calculation of parameters of the existing gear, temperature rise, design of shafts)
- Optimization of parameters (dimensions, weight, volume, transmission ratio)
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E).
The calculations use procedures, algorithms and data from standards ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS and specialized literature.
Used standards: DIN 3971, DIN 3991 Kegelradern 1-4, ISO 6336 1-3, DIN 3965 Toleranzen fü r
Kegelradverzahnungen 1-4, ISO 1328, DIN 3990, ANSI B6. 1-1968, AGMA 2001-C95, AGMA 908-B89/95, AGMA
2003-A86/88, AGMA 2005-B88 and others. This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical
Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, bearings, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft
What is new in official MITCalc - Bevel Gear Calculation 1.18 software version? - Minor Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made MITCalc - Bevel Gear Calculation 1.19 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.20 release build. You may download MITCalcBGear01.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:47. Just write the reviews of the MITCalc - Bevel Gear Calculation. Buy MITCalc - Bevel Gear Calculation safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007, 2010, 2013...). Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and MITCalc - Bevel Gear Calculation found to be clean. No guide or MITCalc - Bevel Gear Calculation tutorial available. The following languages are supported by MITCalc - Bevel Gear Calculation: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional.