MITCalc - Multi pulley calculation 1.19
MITCalc - Multi Pulley Calculation 1.19 Designs Of Be...
(max. 15). Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the
following main tasks:
- Calculation of the necessary length of the belt (chain) using known positions and diameters of sprocket wheels
- Achieving the desired (table) length of the belt / chain using a change in the position of the selected sprocket
- Calculation of geometry (angles of wrapping, numbers of teeth in engagement, axis distances, etc. )
- Calculation of the radial force acting on the sprocket wheel axis.
- Support of 2D CAD systems (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, TurboCAD… )This module is a part of MITCalc -
Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt
connection, shaft connection,
What is new in official MITCalc - Multi pulley calculation 1.19 software version? - Minor Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made MITCalc - Multi pulley calculation 1.20 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.21 release build. You may download MITCalcMPulley01.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:19. Just write the reviews of the MITCalc - Multi pulley calculation. Buy MITCalc - Multi pulley calculation safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007, 2010, 2013...). Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and MITCalc - Multi pulley calculation found to be clean. No guide or MITCalc - Multi pulley calculation tutorial available. The following languages are supported by MITCalc - Multi pulley calculation: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional.