MITCalc - Shafts Calculation 1.22
MITCalc - Shafts Calculation 1.22 Design And Strength...
Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following
- Simple definition of installed shafts, including hollow ones.
- Options of definitions of necking-down, recesses, grooves and calculation of the relevant coefficients of stress
- Simple definition of spatial shaft load.
- Calculation of reactions, courses of forces, moments, stress, deflection and bending angle of the shaft and others.
- Calculation of critical speed and safety coefficients.
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E).
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms and data from specialized literature and standards AGMA,
ISO, DIN and BS. List of standards (DIN 743). This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical
Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection,
tolerances and many others.
What is new in official MITCalc - Shafts Calculation 1.22 software version? - Minor Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made MITCalc - Shafts Calculation 1.23 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.24 release build. You may download MITCalcShafts01.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:34. Just write the reviews of the MITCalc - Shafts Calculation. Buy MITCalc - Shafts Calculation safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Microsoft Excel (2000, XP, 2007, 2010, 2013...). Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and MITCalc - Shafts Calculation found to be clean. No guide or MITCalc - Shafts Calculation tutorial available. The following languages are supported by MITCalc - Shafts Calculation: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional.