MITCalc - Spur Gear Calculation 1.21
MITCalc - Spur Gear Calculation 1.21 Design And Stren...
Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Calculation of helical and straight toothing (external).
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum number of input requirements.
- Design for entered coefficients of safety (static, dynamic).
- Calculation of complete geometric parameters (including corrected toothing).
- Optimization of toothing by use of proper correction (balancing specific slips, miminizing specific slips, strength. . . ).
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Design of gear for exact axis distance.
- Supplementary calculations (calculation of parameters of the existing gear, temperature rise, design of shafts,
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
- Drawings of an accurate tooth shape including data (X, Y coordinates).
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E). The calculations use procedures,
algorithms and data from
standards ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS and specialized literature. Used standards: ISO 6336, ISO 1328, DIN 3990, ANSI
B6. 1-1968, AGMA 2001-C95, AGMA 2001-D04, AGMA 908-B89/95 and others. This module is a part of MITCalc -
Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt
connection, shaft connection,
What is new in official MITCalc - Spur Gear Calculation 1.21 software version? - Minor Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made MITCalc - Spur Gear Calculation 1.22 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.23 release build. You may download MITCalcSGear01.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:02:05. Just write the reviews of the MITCalc - Spur Gear Calculation. Buy MITCalc - Spur Gear Calculation safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Microsoft Excel (97, 2000, XP, 2010, 2013...). Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and MITCalc - Spur Gear Calculation found to be clean. No guide or MITCalc - Spur Gear Calculation tutorial available. The following languages are supported by MITCalc - Spur Gear Calculation: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional.