MITCalc - Tension Springs 1.20
MITCalc - Tension Springs 1.20 Design Of Tension Cyli...
made of wires and rods of circular sections, loaded with static loading. . Application is developed in MS
Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Automatic design of the spring.
- Selection of an optimal alternative of the spring design in view of strength, geometry and weight.
- Strength check of the spring.
- Support for Cold formed springs and Hot formed springs
- Calculation of working forces of a spring of known production and mounting dimensions.
- Calculation of mounting dimensions for a known loading and production parameters of the spring.
- The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials according to ISO, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E).
The calculation is based on data, procedures and algorithms from specialized literature and standards EN 13906-2,
DIN 2089-2, DIN 2097. This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear,
belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
What is new in official MITCalc - Tension Springs 1.20 software version? - Minor Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made MITCalc - Tension Springs 1.21 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.22 release build. You may download MITCalcSprTens01.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:44. Just write the reviews of the MITCalc - Tension Springs. Buy MITCalc - Tension Springs safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007, 2010, 2013...). Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and MITCalc - Tension Springs found to be clean. No guide or MITCalc - Tension Springs tutorial available. The following languages are supported by MITCalc - Tension Springs: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional.