MITCalc - Tolerance analysis 1.17
MITCalc - Tolerance Analysis 1.17 Tolerances Analysis...
1) Tolerance analysis of linear dimensional chains.
The program is designed for tolerance analysis of linear (1D) dimensional chains. The program solves the following
- Tolerance analysis, synthesis and optimization of a dimensional chain using the arithmetic " WC" (Worst case)
method, possibly the statistical " RSS" (Root Sum Squares) method.
- Analysis of a dimensional chain deformed as a result of temperature change.
- Extended statistic analysis of dimensional chain using the " 6 Sigma" method.
- Tolerance analysis of a dimensional chain during selective assembly including optimization of the number of
All solved tasks enable work with standardized tolerance values, both in designing and in optimization of the
2) Tolerance analysis of 2-D and 3-D dimensional chains
The program is designed for the tolerance analysis of two-dimensional (2-D) and three-dimensional (3-D) dimensional
chains. The program solves the following problems:
- Tolerance analysis of a dimensional chain using the " Worst case" method.
- Tolerance analysis of a dimensional chain using the " Monte Carlo" method.
In designing a dimensional chain, the program enables work with standardized tolerance values.
Data, methods, algorithms and information from professional literature and ANSI, ISO, DIN and other standards are
used in calculation. List of standards: ANSI B4. 1, ISO 286, ISO 2768, DIN 7186. Application is developed in MS
Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives,
bearings, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
What is new in official MITCalc - Tolerance analysis 1.17 software version? - Minor Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made MITCalc - Tolerance analysis 1.18 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.19 release build. You may download MITCalcTolAnalysis01.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:02:38. Just write the reviews of the MITCalc - Tolerance analysis. Buy MITCalc - Tolerance analysis safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007, 2010...). Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and MITCalc - Tolerance analysis found to be clean. No guide or MITCalc - Tolerance analysis tutorial available. The following languages are supported by MITCalc - Tolerance analysis: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional.