MITCalc - Tolerances 1.18
MITCalc - Tolerances 1.18 Tolerances And Fits Of Mach...
dimensional tolerances and deviations. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial
and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Selection of suitable fits of machine parts according to the international standard ISO 286.
- Determination of dimensional tolerances and deviation of machine parts according to the international standard
- Selection of preferred fits of machine parts and determination of their dimensional tolerances and deviations
according to ANSI B4. 1.
- Determination of non-prescribed limit deviations of linear and angular dimensions according to ISO 2768.
- Automatic design of a fit for the given clearance or fit interference respectively.
The data, procedures, algorithms and specialized literature and standards ANSI, ISO, DIN and others were used in
Used standards: ANSI B4. 1, ANSI B4. 2, ISO 286, ISO 1829, ISO 2768, EN 20286, JIS B 0401This module is a part
of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft,
bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
What is new in official MITCalc - Tolerances 1.18 software version? - Minor Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made MITCalc - Tolerances 1.19 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.20 release build. You may download MITCalcTolerances01.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:20. Just write the reviews of the MITCalc - Tolerances. Buy MITCalc - Tolerances safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007, 2010 ...). Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and MITCalc - Tolerances found to be clean. No guide or MITCalc - Tolerances tutorial available. The following languages are supported by MITCalc - Tolerances: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional.