MITCalc - Welded connections 1.13
MITCalc - Welded Connections 1.13 Design & Streng...
- Design of connections with butt welds.
- Design of connections with fillet welds.
- Design of connections with plug and slot welds.
- Design of connections with spot (resistance) welds.
- Strength control of designed connections.
- The program includes a table with approx. 700 carbon steels suitable for welding according to the material standards ANSI, EN, JIS, ISO, DIN, BS, NF, UNI, UNE, SIS, CSA, NBN, NP, NS, ON and CSN.
- The program also includes a dimensional table of steel sections S, ST, W, WT, C, L according to ASTM/AISI/AISC and T, I, U, L sections according to DIN/EN/ISO.
- The calculation is based on data, procedures and algorithms from specialized literature and standards AWS, AISC, ANSI, EN, ISO, DIN and others.
- List of standards: prEN 1993-1-8, EN 10024, EN 10034, EN 10055, EN 10056, EN 10279, DS 952, DIN 15018, DIN 18800, DIN 1024, DIN 1025, DIN 1026, DIN 1028, DIN 1029, CSN 050120
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E).
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
What is new in official MITCalc - Welded connections 1.13 software version? - Minor Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made MITCalc - Welded connections 1.14 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.15 release build. You may download MITCalcWelding01.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:03:44. Just write the reviews of the MITCalc - Welded connections. Buy MITCalc - Welded connections safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are MS Excel (97, 2000, XP, 2007, 2010...). Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and MITCalc - Welded connections found to be clean. No guide or MITCalc - Welded connections tutorial available. The following languages are supported by MITCalc - Welded connections: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional.