MSCCrypto for Linux 2.0
MSCCrypto For Linux 2.0 Collection Of Encryption Algo...
- RSA public key algorithm (512/1024/2048 bits key size)
- AES symmetric block algorithm (128/192/256 bits key size)
- Blowfish symmetric block algorithm (64 to 448 bits key size)
- Cast5 (Cast 128) symmetric block algorithm (128 bits key size)
- TripleDES symmetric block algorithm (192 bits key size)
- Twofish symmetric block algorithm (128/192/256 bits key size)
- MD5 hash (128 bits hash)
- SHA1 hash (160 bits hash)
- Ripemd hash (160 bits hash)
- 32-bit CRC checksum algorithm
- 24-bit CRC checksum algorithm
Additionally, MSCCrypto 2. 0 includes PGP/OpenPGP - compatible component, MSCCyrptoPGP.
It allows you to exchange symmetrically encrypted information between MSCCrypto and various cryptographic applications in binary and armored (text) form.
With MSCCrypto, you can keep sensitive or private information of your customers safe and undisclosed.
All algoritms are exact implementations of respective standards.
Miraplacid Crypto Component core is proprietary Miraplacid Crypto Library. It is not an object wrapper around the Microsoft CryptoAPI.
What is new in official MSCCrypto for Linux 2.0 software version? - New algorithms and hashes, PGP compatibility. What is expected in the future? Newly-made MSCCrypto for Linux 2.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.2 release build. You may download msccrypto.tar.gz directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:13. Just write the reviews of the MSCCrypto for Linux. System requirements are Red Hat Linux version 6.2 or above + Chili!ASP version 3.6 or 3.6.2. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and MSCCrypto for Linux found to be clean. No guide or MSCCrypto for Linux tutorial available. The following languages are supported by MSCCrypto for Linux: English.