MSCCrypto for Windows 2.0.1
MSCCrypto For Windows 2.0.1 Collection Of Encryption...
- RSA public key algorithm (512/1024/2048 bits key size)
- AES symmetric block algorithm (128/192/256 bits key size)
- Blowfish symmetric block algorithm (64 to 448 bits key size)
- Cast5 (Cast 128) symmetric block algorithm (128 bits key size)
- TripleDES symmetric block algorithm (192 bits key size)
- Twofish symmetric block algorithm (128/192/256 bits key size)
- MD5 hash (128 bits hash)
- SHA1 hash (160 bits hash)
- Ripemd hash (160 bits hash)
- 32-bit CRC checksum algorithm
- 24-bit CRC checksum algorithm
Additionally, MSCCrypto 2. 0 includes PGP/OpenPGP - compatible component, MSCCyrptoPGP.
It allows you to exchange symmetrically encrypted information between MSCCrypto and various cryptographic applications in binary and armored (text) form.
With MSCCrypto, you can keep sensitive or private information of your customers safe and undisclosed.
All algoritms are exact implementations of respective standards.
Miraplacid Crypto Component core is proprietary Miraplacid Crypto Library. It is not an object wrapper around the Microsoft CryptoAPI.
What is new in official MSCCrypto for Windows 2.0.1 software version? - Installer and component 64-bit compatibility,minor fixes. What is expected in the future? Newly-made MSCCrypto for Windows 2.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.2 release build. You may download msccrypto.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:53. Just write the reviews of the MSCCrypto for Windows. System requirements are Windows + IIS version 4.0 or above. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and MSCCrypto for Windows found to be clean. No guide or MSCCrypto for Windows tutorial available. The following languages are supported by MSCCrypto for Windows: English.