IMDetect MSN Sniffer, MSN Monitor distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
IMDetect End-User Software License Agreement
1) Copyright 2006 by IMDetect. All rights not specifically granted in this documentation are reserved. The unregistered shareware version may be freely distributed in any way, electronically via BBS, Internet or any other On-line Services, by means of diskettes or CD-ROM`s, etc. It is strictly prohibited to alter the program and likewise to add or delete files.
2) The shareware version is defined as a version that does not include a serial number.
3) One licensed copy may be used on a single PC. Check our web site for discount to multi-user licenses if you need to purchase this product for more than one user.
We accept credit cards orders, orders by phone and fax, checks, and wire transfers. Prices, terms,and conditions are subject to change without notice, please check our web site for the latest product offerings and prices:
5-user limited license can monitor up to 5 messenger users, 10-user limited license can monitor up to 10 messenger users, and unlimited license can monitor unlimited messenger users on the network.
4) IMDetect SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
5) Other product and company names appearing in this product and materials are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Registered and unregistered trademarks used in this program are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
6) AOL, AIM are registered trademarks of AOL Corporation. Any other trademarks are property of their owners. This program is not affiliated in any way with AOL Corporation or sniffer.com.
The unregistered shareware version of IMDetect MSN Sniffer may be freely distributed in any way, electronically via BBS, Internet or any other On-line Services, by means of diskettes or CD-ROM`s, etc. It is strictly prohibited to alter the program and likewise to add or delete files.