MSU Video Quality Measurement Tool 8.0
MSU Video Quality Measurement Tool 8.0 Free Program F...
1. Support of 19 objective metrics and 5 plugins. Among them standard metrics ( PSNR, MSAD, SSIM, VQM, etc ) and modern metrics with good subjective quality correlation ( MS-SSIM, 3-SSIM, stSSIM).
2. Support of more than 30 video formats, including those with 10-, 14- and 16-bit color depth. Supported formats include AVI, YUV & Y4M (YUV, YV12, UYVY, etc. ), BMP, MOV, VOB, WMV and others.
3. Metric Visualization. Program can generate visualization video for each specified metric. This video contains the visual information about metric values in each pixel of the frame. Visualization video allows easily judge about video quality nature.
4. High metrics calculation speed: multi-core processors are supported, MMX, SSE and OpenMP optimizations are used and GPU accelerated SSIM-based metrics implementation are available.
5. Comparative Analysis. VQMT is able to compare 3 files at time and more with CLI interface (PRO version only)
6. ROI Support. Metric calculation is possible for specified region of the frame (Region of Interest, ROI).
7. GUI and Batch Processing. VQMT consists of GUI and command line tools.
8. Plugins Interface. You can easily develop your video quality metric via plugin mechanism.
9. Universal Format of Results. Results are stored in *. CSV format.
10. HDTV Support. Professional version of VQMT supports HD resolution.
11. Open-Source Plugins. Open-source plugins are available, it can be used as a starting point for custom video metric.
12. 32-bit and 64-bit versions are available
Look for the MSU VQMT homepage ( http://compression. ru/video/quality_measure/video_measurement_tool_en. html ) or our LinkedIn group ( http://www. linkedin.
What is new in official MSU Video Quality Measurement Tool 8.0 software version? - OpenCL support. Speedup. Metrics organized. What is expected in the future? Newly-made MSU Video Quality Measurement Tool 8.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 8.2 release build. You may download MSU_VQMT_3.0_free_32.zip directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:01:20. Just write the reviews of the MSU Video Quality Measurement Tool. System requirements are Windows 7 and later, CPU with SSE2 support. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and MSU Video Quality Measurement Tool found to be clean. No guide or MSU Video Quality Measurement Tool tutorial available. The following languages are supported by MSU Video Quality Measurement Tool: English.