MZL & Novatech Traffic Statistics 18.104.22.168
MZL & Novatech Traffic Statistics 22.214.171.124 IP Traf...
The user is able to see which hosts, services or ports were the top traffic consumers. MZL & Novatech TrafficStatistic works on IP packet level, therefore the user gets reports on all the traffic, regardless wether this traffic was made by a browser, a filesharing software or a secure connection. It contains an editor for specification of local addresses and ports to be captured or not captured. This allows professionals to capture traffic to a proxy or VPN but exclude the rest of local traffic.
MZL & Novatech TrafficStatistic can be useful for many diffrent people:
- broadband (like DSL or cable) users with a volume metered (bandwidth limited) charge plan have always an eye on the currently accumulated consumed traffic.
- internet users with a flatrate can see whether a cheaper metered charge plan might be appropriate for their consumption habbits
- internet users are able to see, which services cause the most traffic
- internet users are able to see, how much traffic was consumed with their top target hosts
- operators of dedicated servers in a bandwidth metered charge plan get up-to-date statistics
- network operators can see bandwidth consumption cut by host and service of all machines in the local net
MZL & Novatech TrafficStatistic contains an IP detail record (IPDR) generator developed on basis of WinPCap and ACE. MZL & Novatech TrafficStatistic has be installed with administrator privilegues.
What is new in official MZL & Novatech Traffic Statistics 126.96.36.199 software version? - PPP and PPPoE virtual adapter support. What is expected in the future? Newly-made MZL & Novatech Traffic Statistics 1.3 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.4 release build. You may download TrafficStatistic_Win_188.8.131.52.setup.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:04:13. Just write the reviews of the MZL & Novatech Traffic Statistics. System requirements are Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and MZL & Novatech Traffic Statistics found to be clean. No guide or MZL & Novatech Traffic Statistics tutorial available. The following languages are supported by MZL & Novatech Traffic Statistics: English.