Magic Math Space Tour for ages 11 to 12 distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
DEFINITION OF SHAREWARE
Shareware distribution gives users a chance to try software before buying it. Ifyou try a Shareware program and continue using it, you are expected to register. Individual programs differ on details -- some provide all features for a limited time, and some provide limited features without a time limit. With registration, you get anything from the simple right to continue using the software to an enhanced program with printed manual.
Copyright laws apply to both Shareware and commercial software, and the copyright holder retains all rights, with a few specific exceptions as stated below. Shareware authors are accomplished programmers, just like commercial authors, and the programs are of comparable quality. (In both cases, there are good programs and bad ones!) The main difference is in the method of distribution. The author specifically grants the right to copy and distribute the software, either to all and sundry or to a specific group. For example, some authors require written permission before a book publisher may bundle their software onto a CD.
Shareware is a distribution method, not a type of software. You should find software that suits your needs and pocketbook, whether it`s commercial or Shareware. The Shareware system makes fitting your needs easier, because you can try before you buy. And because the overhead is low, prices are low also. Shareware has the ultimate money-back guarantee -- if you don`t use the product, you don`t pay for it.
About this program
* This program is ASP-compliant shareware version and the evaluation period before your registration of this program is set to 3 days after you initially start this program.For the purpose of evaluating this program, we set the time that you can use this program to 3 minutes each time. We acknowledge you that the program is going to be ended one mimute before finishing this program each time and acknowledge you that the evaluation period will be terminated.
* You can register this program as your program by completing your payment for this program at your resellers or distributers who are able to issue the KEY to this shareware program, or you may register with us directly .
* Once you obtain the KEY to this program, you may feed this KEY. Then, you will never be prevented in using this program from any sudden termination or notice from this program any more.
* The mark statement of unregistered program, you will find at some screens of the program will be eliminated by running "cleanup" soft, which you will be authrized to obtain at the time of registration.
* If you want to remove this program safely from your computer, check out the program menu of WINDOWS and find out uninstal command at the same group menu of this program. uninstal will remove this program safely from your computer.If you get in a trouble,let us know it.
* If there occurs any troubles in running program further, please let us know by stating the phenomena in details. We offer 3 monthes technical support without additional payment, after the purchase of the registered version of this program.
* This program is produced by a member of the Association of Shareware Professionals (ASP). ASP wants to make sure that the shareware principle works for you. If you are unable to resolve a shareware-related problem with an ASP member by contacting the member directly, ASP may be able to help. The ASP Ombudsman can help you resolve a dispute or problem with an ASP member, but does not provide technical support for members` products. Please write to the ASP Ombudsman at 157-F Love Ave, Greenwood, IN 46142 USA, FAX 317-888-2195, or send email to email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER - AGREEMENT
Users of this program must accept this disclaimer of warranty:
"this program(*) is supplied as is. The author disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The author assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of this program(*)."
this program(*) is a "shareware program" and is provided at no charge to the user for evaluation. Feel free to share it with your friends, but please do not give it away altered or as part of another system. The essence of "user-supported" software is to provide personal computer users with quality software without high prices, and yet to provide incentive for programmers to continue to develop new products. If you find this program useful and find that you are using this program(*) and continue to use this program(*) after a reasonable trial period, you must make a registration payment of US$20 to Nippon Educational Soft Lab.. The US$20 registration fee will license one copy for use on any one computer at any one time. You must treat this software just like a book. An example is that this software may be used by any number of people and may be freely moved from one computer location to another, so long as there is no possibility of it being used at one location while it`s being used at another. Just as a book cannot be read by two different persons at the same time.
Commercial users of this program(*) must register and pay for their copies of this program(*) within 3 days of first use or their license is withdrawn. Site-License arrangements may be made by contacting Nippon Educational Soft Lab..
Anyone distributing this program(*) for any kind of remuneration must first contact Nippon Educational Soft Lab. at the address below for authorization. This authorization will be automatically granted to distributors recognized by the (ASP) as adhering to its guidelines for shareware distributors, and such distributors may begin offering this program(*) immediately (However Nippon Educational Soft Lab. must still be advised so that the distributor can be kept up-to-date with the latest version of this program(*).).
You are encouraged to pass a copy of this program(*) along to your friends for evaluation. Please encourage them to register their copy if they find that they can use it. All registered users will receive a copy of the latest version of the this program(*) system.
* CopyRight, 2002 All the rights pertaining to these programs
(Magic Math Kingdom for the age 5-8 Shareware Version)
(Magic Math Kingdom for the age 8-9 Shareware Version)
(Magic Math Adventure Tour for the age 9-10 Shareware Version)
(Magic Math Time Travel for the age 10-11 Shareware Version)
(Magic Math Space Tour for the age 11-12 Shareware Version)
are reserved by Nippon Educational Soft Lab.
Nippon Educational Soft Lab
TEL 81-45-852-1007 FAX 81-45-852-1007