Magic Tetcolor distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
AGENTIX SOFTWARE END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE
USING THIS PRODUCT. IT CONTAINS SOFTWARE, THE USE OF WHICH IS
LICENSED BY AGENTIX SOFTWARE TO ITS CUSTOMERS FOR THEIR USE ONLY
AS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE. USING ANY PART OF THE
SOFTWARE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
1. Magic Tetcolor is copyrighted software. All copyrights to Magic Tetcolor are exclusively owned Agentix Software.
2. You can use Magic Tetcolor for evaluation purposes without charge for a period of 21 days. If you want to continue using Magic Tetcolor after the 21-day evaluation period ends a registration fee is required. Unregistered use of Magic Tetcolor after the evaluation period is in violation of international copyright laws.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Magic Tetcolor on one computer at your home and on one computer at your workplace.
4. The unregistered shareware version of Magic Tetcolor may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Magic Tetcolor without written permission from the Agentix Software.
5. Magic Tetcolor IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Agentix Software.
7. Installing and using Magic Tetcolor signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
8. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Magic Tetcolor files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
9. This license may not be removed or altered from any distribution.
You may include unregistered shareware version of this game on any CD compilation or distribute it by any other means. Selling of the shareware version of Magic Tetcolor is possible. But requires permission from the Agentix Software.