Mail Snoop Pro 3.00.20
Mail Snoop Pro 3.00.20 Anti-spam/email Notification A...
The filter system rapidly checks new emails for any suspicious items. First, by checking if the sender is a “ Friend” . Immediately followed by checks for blacklisted senders, subject field, senders field, message header, message text, attachments, country code and DNSBL.
If an email is found to be spam, it will deleted from the server, and the original can be archived for future reference, alternatively be “ bounced” back to the sender or used to generate an automatic complaint to the senders ISP.
Compatible with Pop3/IMAP4 incoming mail servers.
Supports multiple mailboxes.
Easy to use setup wizards to get your mailbox protected quickly.
Powerful filter system. Mail Snoop Pro 3.00.20 includes a powerful filter system to help block unwanted spam. A New Filter Wizard allows you to quickly add new filters as required and you can easily modify filters if needed.
Friends list. You can add a list of friends email addresses allowing Mail Snoop Pro [mailsnooppro3.00.20.exe] to always accept email from them. You are also able to import addresses from an external address book or file.
Blacklist. There are some senders you just never want to hear from, add those individuals to the blacklist and Mail Snoop Pro - 6.35MB will always delete their incoming mail.
Message Archive. Whenever possible Mail Snoop Pro 3.00.20 keeps a copy of deleted emails in its archive for later review/retrieval.
Scheduled Mail Checks. Schedule automatic mail checks on a per-account basis or just check manually at any time.
New mail alerts, when filtered mail is available for collection.
Comprehensive help file.
Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7/Windows 8
Internet connection using either LAN/Cable/ADSL/DSL or dial-up modem.
13MB disc space.
October 4, 2012 - Rainbow Innovations announces the release of Mail Snoop Pro 3. 00, the latest revision of our anti-spam application for Windows.
The filter system rapidly checks new emails for any suspicious items. If an email is found to be spam, it will deleted from the server, and the original can be archived for future reference, alternatively be “ bounced” back to the sender or used to generate an automatic complaint to the senders ISP.
• Incoming mailbox support. Supports the following incoming mail protocols: POP3/SSL POP3 (Secure POP3)/IMAP/SSL IMAP(Secure IMAP)
• Outgoing mailbox support. Supports SMTP, SSL SMTP (Secure SMTP)
• Multiple email accounts. Can manage an unlimited number of mail accounts.
• Scheduled mail checks. Automatic scheduled mail checks on a per account basis or check manually at any time
• Network Connection. Supports Network/Cable/DSL/ADSL connections or by dial-up analog modem.
• Separate network connections per account.
• Filter system. Filters on friends, blacklist, sender, subject, message headers, email bodies, attachment types, country code, DNSBL (DNS blacklist)
• Regular expression filtering. Supported on subject, headers, email bodies.
• Message archive.
• Internet blacklists. Supports online DNSBL server checking.
• Approved senders. You can add a list of friends email addresses allowing Mail Snoop Pro to always accept email from them.
• Import approved senders. You can import addresses from an external address book or file.
• Blacklist . There are some senders you just never want to hear from, you can add those individuals to the blacklist and Mail Snoop Pro will always delete incoming mail from them.
• Live updating. Supports online updating of program and filter system rules.
• Bounce Spam. Bounces back spam with error message or sends complaint message to ISP/Webmaster.
Mail Snoop Pro is compatible with Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7/Windows 8 and can monitor one or more Pop3/SSL Pop3/IMAP email accounts.
Availability and Pricing:
Mail Snoop Pro costs $25 (USD) for a single user license, multi-user and site licenses are available. Time-limited trial version (fully functional for 30 days) can be downloaded free of charge from
About Rainbow Innovations:
Rainbow Innovations is an independent software developer, currently based in Northern California, USA.
What is new in official Mail Snoop Pro 3.00.20 software version? - Initial release of Version 3.00 Added support for use of proxy servers. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Mail Snoop Pro 3.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.2 release build. You may download setupmsp.exe directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:28. Just write the reviews of the Mail Snoop Pro. Buy Mail Snoop Pro safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Internet connection using LAN or modem. Pop3/IMAP mailbox. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Mail Snoop Pro found to be clean. No guide or Mail Snoop Pro tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Mail Snoop Pro: English.