Mail2SMSXXL distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
End-User License Agreement for Use
The "Mail2SMSXXL" is a shareware product. It means:
1) All copyrights to "Mail2SMSXXL" are exclusively owned by the company - XXLShare, Ekin Sökmen.
2) Anyone may use this software during a test period of 15 days. Following this test period of 15 days, if you wish to continue to use "Mail2SMSXXL", you MUST register.
3) Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use "Mail2SMSXXL" on one computer, for any legal purpose, at a time.
4) The easiest way to register "Mail2SMSXXL" is using the integrated "BUY" feature. You can also use the online shop on the "Mail2SMSXXL" web site http://www.xxlshare.net/
5) "Mail2SMSXXL" IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6) You may not copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7) Installing and using "Mail2SMSXXL" signifies acceptance of all terms and conditions of the license.
All rights not granted expressly here are
reserved by XXLShare, Ekin Sökmen.
Thank you for using of "Mail2SMSXXL".
XXLShare, Ekin Sökmen (c) 2001-2004. All rights reserved.