MailBee.NET SMTP 10.0
MailBee.NET SMTP 10.0 Compose, Mail Merge, Queue, Sen...
Written in 100% managed C# code. Can be used in desktop, console, and ASP. NET applications developed in C#, VB. NET and other . NET languages. Supports FIPS 140-2, . NET 2. 0/3. 0/3. 5/4. 0/4. 5/4. 6 (incl. Client Profile), 32/64 bit, Xamarin Mono, iOS, Android.
- ' async/await' methods;
- quick methods to send mail with a single line of code;
- mail merge over database, send a web page, read/delivery receipt, DSN;
- send to MailBee. NET Queue or IIS SMTP queue;
- direct send via DNX MX lookup;
- make DNS MX, PTR or TXT query;
- SMTP PIPELINING and other ESMTP extensions;
- secure TLS/SSL connections;
- proxy (SOCKS4/SOCKS5/HTTP);
- S/MIME and certificates;
- create DomainKeys/DKIM signature;
- secure and user-defined ESMTP authentication (incl. NTLM, GSSAPI and POP-before-SMTP);
- Integrated Windows Authentication (log in as the current Windows user);
- OAuth 2. 0 (access and refresh tokens, ASP. NET MVC external login), Google Service Accounts;
- accurate and flexible MIME builder;
- compose HTML mails with embedded pictures;
- HTML-to-PlainText conversion and vice versa, alternative body generation;
- powerful HTML parser and processor;
- international charsets, UTF-8, TO/CC/BCC, custom headers, custom message formats;
- iCal events and vCard contacts;
- email address parsing and validation;
- multiple attachment, file and memory attachments;
- XML and System. Net. Mail. MailMessage import/export, stream, backup SMTP and DNS servers, multi-threading, asynchronous methods;
- track accepted and refused recipients;
- forward/resend mails loaded from file or received with other component (such as MailBee. NET POP3);
- events and error handling features, memory/file logging, debug functions, etc;
- royalty-free distribution.
What is new in official MailBee.NET SMTP 10.0 software version? - - 'async/await' methods - Xamarin support - TLS 1.1/1.2 support. What is expected in the future? Newly-made MailBee.NET SMTP 10.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 10.2 release build. You may download MailBeeNetObjects.msi directly, estimated download time by ADSL2+ [~24.5 Mbit/s] is 0:00:08. Just write the reviews of the MailBee.NET SMTP. System requirements are .NET Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6 (Full and Client Profile, 32-bit and 64-bit, Xamarin Mono). Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and MailBee.NET SMTP found to be clean. No guide or MailBee.NET SMTP tutorial available. The following languages are supported by MailBee.NET SMTP: English.