MailMonitor distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
MailMonitor: the License
The MailMonitor (MM) software is shareware. This means:
- P. Maas and T. Hoekstra or exclusively own all copyrights to MM.
- Anyone may use this software during an evaluation period
of 30 days. Following this evaluation period of 30 days or less,
if you wish to continue to use MM, you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive
license to use MM on one computer (i.e. a single CPU),
for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered MM
software may not be rented or leased but may be permanently
transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms
of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer
must include the update and all previous versions.
- The MM unregistered shareware version may be freely
distributed, if the distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution
of MM without written permission from the copyright holder.
- MM IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS
OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell,
modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer,
or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the
licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement.
You are not permitted to remove, change or evade any technical
protection of the software.
Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and
automatic termination of this license and may result in
criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- P. Maas and T. Hoekstra reserve all rights not expressly granted here.
- Installing and using MM signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must
remove MM files from your storage devices and cease to use
You may include mailmonitor on any CD compilation.
You may not sell mailmonitor.