MakeGIF 2.5 Creates Animated GIFs From Command Line....
- creates GIF- files from images in BMP, JPEG (JPG), GIF, ICO, PSD, PNG, TGA, PCX, WMF, EMF- formats;
- creates " constructed images" (text, rectangle, round rectangle, ellipse);
- edits, deletes and moves any image in the list of images;
- rotates, flips, duplicates and stretches images;
- defines animation parameters: number of loops for GIF- file and delay for each image;
- defines offset, transparency, interlacing, method of removing, using of global or local palette for each separate image;
- defines logical screen size in pixels;
- creates output GIF-files with fixed sizes ( for example, for mobile phone screens );
- optimizes size of GIF-file;
- saves specified global and frame attibutes for other animations as default;
- exports GIF- frames to BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, SWF and TGA- files; GIF to BMP strip;
- adds hidden signatures to GIF- files to protect them from unauthorized use on the Web or in other media;
- checks up presence of your signatures in GIF- files;
- saves information about source graphical files and animation parameters in BAT- files;
- generates HTML link.
What is new in official MakeGIF 2.5 software version? - * Windows 10 - compatibility. * Feature added: dialog Tools / Web page. What is expected in the future? Newly-made MakeGIF 2.6 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.7 release build. You may download directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:54. Just write the reviews of the MakeGIF. Buy MakeGIF safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are No special requirements. No guide or MakeGIF tutorial available. The following languages are supported by MakeGIF: English.