MakeNotes distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
* MakeNotes ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT") is freeware. You may install the full version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and use it;
* You are hereby allowed to make any number of backup copies of the trial version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and its documentation. You can give a copy of the full version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to anyone, providing that no additional fee is charged and the package files are not modified in any way.
* You may not alter the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in any way, including its help and text files.
* The SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHORS OF THE PROGRAM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
* All copyrights to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are exclusively owned by ActualResearch.com.
* By installing and using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you accept all terms and conditions herein. If you do not agree with anything in this License, you must immediately remove the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from your storage devices and cease to use it.
Copyright 2002-2005 ActualResearch.com All rights reserved.
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet. To publish it on a CD, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.