MarshallSoft GPS Component for eVC 1.2
MarshallSoft GPS Component For EVC 1.2 GPS Library Co...
Some of the many features of the MarshallSoft GPS Component (MGC) are:
(1) Uses the Win/CE Win32 API for serial port input. No special Windows driver is required.
(2) Runs as a background thread unattended.
(3) The most current GPS data is always available on demand.
(4) Support functions (such as mgcGreatCircle) are included.
(5) Can be called from any application program capable of calling the Win/CE Win32 API.
(6) Most commonly used NMEA sentence types are automatically decoded.
(7) MGC is a standard Win/CE DLL that does not depend on support DLLs.
Registration is $105 ($195 with source) for email delivery.
What is new in official MarshallSoft GPS Component for eVC 1.2 software version? - New Release. What is expected in the future? Newly-made MarshallSoft GPS Component for eVC 1.3 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.4 release build. You may download mgc4evc12.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:15. Just write the reviews of the MarshallSoft GPS Component for eVC. System requirements are Microsoft Embedded Tools (for eVC). Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and MarshallSoft GPS Component for eVC found to be clean. No guide or MarshallSoft GPS Component for eVC tutorial available. The following languages are supported by MarshallSoft GPS Component for eVC: English.