MaxDB Data Wizard 13.12
MaxDB Data Wizard 13.12 A Win GUI Tool For MaxDB Data...
• Converts schema and data from any ADO-compatible database to MaxDB.
• Transfers tables, indexes, and foreign key constraints.
• Migrates source objects directly to the target database or generates SQL scripts.
• Imports data from the most popular formats including Excel, Access, CSV, DBF, XML, text files, and also ODBC data sources to MaxDB tables.
• Includes Graphical Builder to map source file columns to target table fields in a few mouse clicks.
• Uses bulk loading commands to speed up the import process.
• Lets you to adjust data formats, empty target tables, execute custom SQL scripts, etc.
• Exports data from MaxDB tables, views and queries to the 17 most popular file formats including MS Excel, HTML, XML, PDF, etc.
• Allows you to fully customize output files including header and footer, fonts, colors, data formats, encoding, etc.
• Supports Office 2007 file formats natively.
ASP. NET Generator
• Creates a full set of ASP. NET scripts for working with MaxDB tables, views and queries through the web.
• Allows to create webpages of your own style: color scheme, images, fonts, etc.
• Protects generated scripts with advanced security settings.
What is new in official MaxDB Data Wizard 13.12 software version? - Version 13.12 features updated Data Import and SQL Dump tools, data export to JSON format, redesigned Start Page, and some other useful things. What is expected in the future? Newly-made MaxDB Data Wizard 13.13 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 13.14 release build. You may download maxdb_datawizard_setup.exe directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:33. Just write the reviews of the MaxDB Data Wizard. Buy MaxDB Data Wizard safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Pentium III/ RAM: 512 MB. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and MaxDB Data Wizard found to be clean. No guide or MaxDB Data Wizard tutorial available. The following languages are supported by MaxDB Data Wizard: English, French, German, Italian.