Media Commands 1.00
Media Commands 1.00 Super Audio, Video, Image & K...
Major features are:
1) Playlist, Mixer, Equalizer, Visual Effect and ID3 Editor are all retractable and skinnable modules.
2) Audio (audio CD, mp3, ogg, wma, wave, mid, kar), video (DVD, VCD, mpeg, avi, swf) and image (bmp, jpg, png) files can be mixed for playing in the same playlist.
3) Image, video, 3D animation or lyrics (LRC, CDG) file can be attached to an audio file and played with it simultaneously, while video file is allowed to be played with an audio or lyrics file. Image file can be displayed with 2 lines of text together with background music.
4) Each media file can have its own timing control. All settings of a media file including volume, mixer and other media settings can be saved into the playlist.
5) A Karaoke Emulator is included for simulating karaoke lyrics display. Lyrics (LRC, CDG) can be transparently overlaid on image/video/3D animation in real-time. Font, size, color and the display and animation style of lyrics for each song can be set and saved into the playlist.
6) A CD-Ripper for fast data conversion from CD to MP3/Ogg/Wave, MP3/Ogg to Wave and Wave to MP3/Ogg. Partial conversion is allowed.
7) Support Audio CD digital (software) playback, Freedb and CDMI CD playlist.
8) Support lyrics embedding into MP3, OGG and MIDI audio files.
9) Support audio effects: key transpose, vocal removal, . . .
10) Supports video screen controls: aspect ratio, brigntness, . . .
11) Dual-monitor support
12) Lyrics Editor, Media Tag Editor, Skin Editor, Media File Manager are included.
In simple words, Media Commands 1.00 is not only an audio player or an image/video/animation viewer, it is also a karaoke simulator, a photo album generator, a stage performing partner, a presentation tool, . . . and can be used for entertainment, education and business purposes.
What is new in official Media Commands 1.00 software version? - New Release. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Media Commands 1.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.2 release build. You may download MCV100A.exe directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:40. Just write the reviews of the Media Commands. Buy Media Commands safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Pentium 200 MHz, 16MB Ram, CD-Rom, Sound Card, DirectX. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Media Commands found to be clean. No guide or Media Commands tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Media Commands: English.