MediaDex Standard (Mac) 2.0
MediaDex Standard (Mac) 2.0 Digital Asset Management...
Dubai, UAE – February 14, 2007 – MediaDex today announced the release of the second version of their MediaDex digital asset management software to catalog, organize, find and share digital media files.
The new version of MediaDex provides new features and workflow improvements which include:
• New Catalog format: MediaDex 2 catalogs are optimized for managing large amounts of data. Compatible with Cumulus 7 catalogs’ format, it’ s easy to migrate and use your media files with Canto’ s Client/Server solution.
• More files fully supported: MediaDex 2 allows you to manage new asset types (Avi, DivX, Psp, Jpeg2000, … ) metadata information and preview them -without having to open their creating applications.
• New information fields: MediaDex 2 adds color labeling and star rating to quickly organize, sort, and filter your files.
• Customizable Print layouts: MediaDex 2 provides enhanced print options for printing records. Following your demands, different combination of print options can be set up for certain views or tasks and saved as Print Templates.
• Customizable Workspace layout: MediaDex 2 adds additional panes in the application main window in order to optimize records’ information display.
MediaDex 2. 0 is available in two versions: MediaDex Standard and MediaDex Professional. While the basic functionality of both programs is the same, MediaDex Professional includes support for Microsoft Office documents and digital camera proprietary RAW formats.
Availability and Pricing Software Licenses, respectively 49. 95 Eur and 79. 95 Eur, can be purchased from MediaDex website and include 12 months of free upgrades to future MediaDex versions.
MediaDex 1. 0 users, who bought their license (Professional or standard) after March 2006, can upgrade to the new version for free.
MediaDex 2. 0 will run under Windows 98, 2000, XP and Mac OS X version 10. 3 (or later). It requires 130 megabytes of disk space and a minimum of 128 megabytes of available RAM is recommended.
# # #
Founded in 2005, MediaDex focuses on the needs of individual professionals and home users, and provides them with solutions to meet their digital asset management requirements. The two software versions, MediaDex Standard and Mediadex Professional, are built upon the Cumulus Core asset and metadata processing engine.
What is new in official MediaDex Standard (Mac) 2.0 software version? - New Release. What is expected in the future? Newly-made MediaDex Standard (Mac) 2.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.2 release build. You may download MediaDex_Standard_Mac.zip directly, estimated download time by ADSL2+ [~24.5 Mbit/s] is 0:00:18. Just write the reviews of the MediaDex Standard (Mac). Buy MediaDex Standard (Mac) safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are 110 MB free hard disk space for installation ; 128 MB minimum of available RAM. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and MediaDex Standard (Mac) found to be clean. No guide or MediaDex Standard (Mac) tutorial available. The following languages are supported by MediaDex Standard (Mac): English, French, German, Japanese.