MemoryShow Pro 1.1
MemoryShow Pro 1.1 Photo Screensaver With Film-like E...
Pixel Shader technology is used to realize graphics card accelerated, extremely fast color manipulations, giving your CPU more rest time. Other effects are still applicable if Pixel Shader is not supported.
You can also add color effect transition, which could turn a colored photo gradually into black & white, to make a color-fading effect, or turn a black & white one back to colored.
- 3D accelerated. Low CPU usage.
- Linear interpolation for high-quality zooming, high-resolution timer for smooth panning, both benefit from your graphics card.
- Random generation to give a new feeling of your photos every time.
- Automatically rotate your photo to the right direction according to the EXIF metadata inside.
- Pause/Jump keys available in the screensaver.
What is new in official MemoryShow Pro 1.1 software version? - Unable to resolve 1.1 news. What is expected in the future? Newly-made MemoryShow Pro 1.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.3 release build. You may download directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:07. Just write the reviews of the MemoryShow Pro. Buy MemoryShow Pro safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are unspecified. No guide or MemoryShow Pro tutorial available. The following languages are supported by MemoryShow Pro: English.