MenuEx ActiveX control 2.4
MenuEx ActiveX Control 2.4 Handle Menus In Visual Bas...
- Office XP/2003 menu styles
- Windows XP icons (alpha support)
- Header, Sidebar and Color items
- Custom drawn items
- Add/insert/remove items on the fly
- Unicode character-encoding standard
- Bidirectional languages
- MDI applications
- Full color customization
- Compatible with Windows XP themes
- Custom highlight styles
- Help text for each item
- Control over the system menu
- Background picture
- Custom checkmark icon
- Radio checkmarks
- To customize the look of the menus in your VB applications.
- To display Office-like menus with icons.
- To display special menu items such as Headers, SideBars or Colors.
A MenuEx control handles menus in Visual Basic projects. It allows you to simply display icons and set the help text for the menu items, to set special items such as Sidebars, Headers or Color menu items, giving also the ability to the advanced user to handle the menus appearance by custom drawing their contents.
This is a highly customizable, powerful ActiveX control that needs only one line of code to give personal style to your applications.
What is new in official MenuEx ActiveX control 2.4 software version? - New release. What is expected in the future? Newly-made MenuEx ActiveX control 2.5 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.6 release build. You may download menuex.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:21. Just write the reviews of the MenuEx ActiveX control. System requirements are Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP, VB 6 runtime. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and MenuEx ActiveX control found to be clean. No guide or MenuEx ActiveX control tutorial available. The following languages are supported by MenuEx ActiveX control: English.