MenuXP 1.0 Non-3D, “water-color” Office X...
· CButtonXP: Creates a flat-edged button.
· CComboBoxXP: Creates a flat-edged combobox.
· CMenuXP 1.0: Allows, among other things, icons along the edge of menus
· CStatusBarXP: Creates a flat-edged status bar.
· CToolBarXP: Developers can easily insert other controls into this toolbar.
· CBufferDC: Encapsulates double-buffering to eliminate flickering while drawing.
· CImgDesc: A menu item image management class.
However, the library has a couple of drawbacks. First, it cannot be used in a language other than C++. Second, it is written using MFC, the Microsoft Foundation Classes library. Although some programmers adore this framework, many find it unwieldy. Of course, the developer who wants to add the Office XP style to applications written using MFC may find that this class library can be of use. But developers starting a new project who are looking for a simpler, more secure library may wish to consider other options.
What is new in official MenuXP 1.0 software version? - Source code updated to allow MenuXP to draw "radio", "check" state and gradient under bitmaps. Corrections, radio items support and new demos (flat controls and dialog based sample). What is expected in the future? Newly-made MenuXP 1.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.2 release build. You may download download.asp directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:45. Just write the reviews of the MenuXP. System requirements are ActiveX. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and MenuXP found to be clean. No guide or MenuXP tutorial available. The following languages are supported by MenuXP: English.