Mergemill Pro distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
1. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, Cross Culture Limited hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to install and use one copy of the Software at any one time for each license key you purchase. The Software means (A) all of the contents of the Mergemill package, including but not limited to (i) Cross Culture Limited software; (ii) digital images; (iii) related explanatory written materials ("Documentation"); and (B) upgrades, modified versions, updates, additions, and copies of the Software, if any, licensed to you by Cross Culture Limited (collectively, "Updates").
2. The Software and all associated documentation and other material related to the Software in each case now existing or to be developed by Cross Culture Limited shall be and remain the sole property of Cross Culture Limited.
3. The Software is protected by international treaty provisions, and applicable laws of the country in which it is being used. You must treat the Software just as you would any other copyrighted material. You may not: (a) modify, translate, de-compile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise decode the Software; or (b) sublicense, sell, rent, lend, or otherwise make your license key available to anyone else.
4. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL CROSS CULTURE LIMITED BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, LOST OPPORTUNITY OR PROFITS, COST OF COVER OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, HOWEVER CAUSED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF CROSS CULTURE LIMITED HAS BEEN ADVISED OR GIVEN NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN ANY EVENT, CROSS CULTURE LIMITED'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ACTUAL DAMAGES FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION WILL BE LIMITED TO THE LICENSE FEE YOU PAID CROSS CULTURE LIMITED FOR THE SOFTWARE.
5. Limited Warranty: CROSS CULTURE LIMITED DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING THE SOFTWARE. CROSS CULTURE LIMITED DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE IN TERMS OF THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS OR OTHERWISE. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE.
6. Termination: This License is effective until terminated. This License will terminate, and the associated license key cancelled, immediately without any notice from Cross Culture Limited if you fail to comply with any of its provisions.
7. General: If any provision of this License shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remaining provisions of this License will remain in full force and effect.
The trial version of Mergemill Pro can be freely distributed over the internet in an unchanged form.