MessLess Inventory Home distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
MessLess Inventory is try-before-buy software. This means:
1. All copyrights to MessLess Inventory are exclusively owned by the author - Mikhail Lishin.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 15 days. Following this test period of 15 days or less, if you wish to continue to use MessLess Inventory, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use MessLess Inventory on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered MessLess Inventory software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The MessLess Inventory unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of MessLess Inventory without written permission from the copyright holder. The MessLess Inventory unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. MessLess Inventory IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Mikhail Lishin.
8. Installing and using MessLess Inventory signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove MessLess Inventory files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using MessLess Inventory.
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet. To publish it on a CD, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org