Mini-Comm 2.0 .NET Interprocess Communications Compon...
* At its heart, Mini-Comm 2.0 communicates in a peer-to-peer fashion: any two nodes can talk. This flexibility allows you to emulate just about any architecture including client-server and one-on-one communications. Mini-Comm [minicomm2.0.exe] also ships with a basic text sender and receiver in case you want to roll your own communications.
* You can specify a password on both ends for highly-secure communications. Mini-Comm - 2.6MB has 256-bit AES encryption built-in, or you can encrypt the data yourself before sending it.
* Use Mini-Comm 2.0 to ensure that only one instance of your application is running at any given time. If a new instance runs, it will automatically pass its command line arguments to the original instance of your application and then shut down.
* Mini-Comm comes with a full Messaging System that helps you to track and communicate with other processes, logs messages, and provides ping and other system functions.
* Mini-Comm includes a WinForms control that exposes the Messaging System. You can add this control to your applications to provide a " back door console" for you to monitor and debug your interprocess communications. You can even add your own messages to the system while it is running (see this in action with the sample program).
* Each application communicates on its own network. You can communicate across applications, or restrict all communications to just your network and application. Each network can be further sub-divided into channels, both public and private.
* Mini-Comm includes thorough MSDN-style documentation and sample programs that demonstrate the component with no programming required. Also includes sample source code in C# and VB. NET to help you get started quickly.
What is new in official Mini-Comm 2.0 software version? - Major Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Mini-Comm 2.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.2 release build. You may download Mini-Comm_Setup.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:02:28. Just write the reviews of the Mini-Comm. Buy Mini-Comm safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are .NET 1.1 or greater. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Mini-Comm found to be clean. No guide or Mini-Comm tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Mini-Comm: English.