Mini-XMenus 2.1 Explorer Context Menu Component For ....
* Each menu item can have its own icon or image.
* You can specify the font, size, text and background colors for each menu item, or use the Explorer defaults.
* Full OwnerDraw support enables you to draw right in the Explorer context menu.
* Menu items can have sub-items, which can have sub-items, and so on.
* Each custom menu item may appear based on the items currently selected in Windows Explorer. For example, a menu item may appear only for images, folders or drives, or any combination. You can specify one or more file extensions for which an item will appear, or have a menu item appear for all files.
* Menu items can appear in the Explorer " background" menu, shown when the user right-clicks in a folder in Explorer but not on any items.
* When clicked, a menu item can execute a specified command line. The command line can include the selected file path(s). Or a menu item can invoke any custom code you write in C# or VB. NET.
* You can turn all menu items on/off with a single property. Set whether each menu item is visible or enabled.
* Specify a submenu`s default item, which appears boldface and is executed when the user double-clicks on its parent menu item.
* Each menu item can display custom help text in the Windows Explorer status bar when the user moves the mouse over the menu item.
* Includes thorough MSDN-style documentation and sample programs that demonstrate the component with no programming required.
* Also includes sample source code and templates in C# and VB. NET to help you get started quickly.
* Written in 100% managed C# code. Original source code is available for purchase at an additional charge.
* Supports . NET v2. 0 and v1. 1. Development projects for Visual Studio 2005 and 2003 are included.
What is new in official Mini-XMenus 2.1 software version? - Minor Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Mini-XMenus 2.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.3 release build. You may download Mini-XMenus_Setup.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:18. Just write the reviews of the Mini-XMenus. Buy Mini-XMenus safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are .NET 1.1 or greater. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Mini-XMenus found to be clean. No guide or Mini-XMenus tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Mini-XMenus: English.