Mister PiX distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Mister Pix II
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
* Mister Pix II ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT") is not freeware!
You may install the trial version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
to test and evaluate it as long as you want. During this
trial period all downloaded images are saved black and
white. This is to motivate you to purchase the registration
* You are hereby allowed to make any number of backup copies of
the trial version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and its documentation.
You can give a copy of the trial version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
to anyone, providing that no additional fee is charged and the
package files are not modified in any way.
* You may not distribute, rent, lease, or lend the registered
version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may make one copy of
the SOFTWARE PRODUCT solely for your personal backup or archival
* You may not alter the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in any way, including its
help and text files.
* You are responsible to use the software according to the rules
of all search engines and take care not to violate any
copyrights of files that are downloaded by the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* The SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS".
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. GENTEE, INC. WILL NOT BE
LIABLE FOR ANY DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR
ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
* All copyrights to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are exclusively
owned by ExpoMedia GmbH.
* By installing and using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you accept all
terms and conditions herein. If you do not agree with anything
in this License, you must immediately remove the SOFTWARE
PRODUCT from your storage devices and cease to use it.
Copyright 1998-2002 EXPOMEDIA GmbH, All rights reserved.