Monster Money distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
The software files enclosed in this installation are Copyright (c) 1998-2005, Pokie Magic. All rights reserved.
THIS SOFTWARE CANNOT BE REGISTERED ON PC`S WHICH DO NOT HAVE AN INTERNET CONNECTION. Monitored online product activation is required.THIS SOFTWARE MAY NOT BE USED IN ANY REAL MONEY GAMBLING ENVIRONMENT WHATSOEVER.
This software is provided for evaluation purposes for a period of seven (7) days or one thousand (1000) spins from the date you first install the software. To continue using this software after the seven (7) day or one thousand (1000) spins trial period you must pay for the registered version. 6 Reel, 7 Reel, Special Edition and selected other games have NO TRIAL PERIOD.
This licence agreement supercedes all prior licence agreements.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This agreement grants you the following rights:
· Applications Software. You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, on a single computer. The primary user of the computer on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed may make a second copy for his or her exclusive use on a portable computer.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
· Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
· Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, this EULA), and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
· Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Pokie Magic may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text), and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by Pokie Magic or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
THE PROGRAMS CONTAINED IN THIS FILE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR OR ITS SUPPLIERS
BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS ARISING OUT OF
THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, EVEN IF THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BY RUNNING THIS PROGRAM YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, POKIE MAGIC DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, AND THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES.
Disassembling, reverse engineering, otherwise patching, hacking, or cracking of this program (including its associated files) is strictly prohibited.
This software may be distributed in its UNREGISTERED version provided that all installation files are included and only if the original download format as generated by Pokie Magic. There can be no modifications whatsoever to the installation files. You may not charge for the distribution. This software is not to be sold for any form of consideration without either as shareware or full version software without the express consent in writing of Pokie Magic. You may not sell this software as partial or exclusive content on shareware CD`s without the express written consent of Pokie Magic. This software may not be sold at markets or other venues without the express written consent of Pokie Magic.
Any and all consent given to sell or resell this software as shareware or full version software may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of Pokie Magic.
Registration codes are issued only after Payment for this software. Codes identified by Pokie Magic as excessively used, stolen or otherwise distributed or found on internet sites for distribution will be deactivated permanently without notice to you. Pokie Magic reserves the right to deny purchases to any person and for any reason.
If your licence is terminated for any reason you must immediately remove this software from your computer(s). Your registration code will be permanently deactivated. You must uninstall this software if directed to do so by Pokie Magic. If use of a blocked/stolen/unauthorised registration code is detected by your computer, any and all registration codes owned by you may be permanently blocked without notice to you. Such activity as detected will invalidate and immediately terminate all licences that may be held by you.
Access to the Highscores web rankings and other online functions is at the discretion of Pokie Magic and is not automatically conferred upon registered users and is not available to unregistered users at any time. Pokie Magic reserves the right to withdraw any and all such services to any user without notice.
By installing this software, You agree to these TERMS and CONDITIONS. If you do not agree to any of these conditions you must cancel the installation immediately.
Online product activation may send hardware data to our servers. By proceeding with this installation you consent to such data being transmitted during registration or at other times by this SOFTWARE PRODUCT.